The Office of the Public Sector Integrity Commissioner of Canada respects the Official Languages Act and the relevant Treasury Board policies, and is committed to ensuring all information and services on this site is available in both English and French. However, users should be aware that some information from external sources that are not subject to the Official Languages Act is only provided as a convenience and is available only in the language in which it was provided.
Some of the information and services found on this website have been provided by external sources. The Office of the Public Sector Integrity Commissioner of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information or services provided by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information or services should consult directly with the appropriate source.
Copyright/Permission to Reproduce
Materials on this website were produced and/or compiled by the Office of the Public Sector Integrity Commissioner of Canada for the purpose of providing public service employees and Canadians with direct access to information about the programs and services offered by the Office.
The material on this site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Canadian laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from the Office of the Public Sector Integrity Commissioner of Canada. The Office asks only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- The Office of the Public Sector Integrity Commissioner of Canada be identified as the source; and,
- The reproduction not be represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made, in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the Office of the Public Sector Integrity Commissioner of Canada.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from the Government of Canada's copyright administrator, Public Works and Government Services Canada. Through the permission granting process, Public Works and Government Services Canada helps ensure individuals/organizations wishing to reproduce Government of Canada materials for commercial purposes have access to the most accurate, up-to-date versions. To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this site for commercial purposes please contact:
Publishing and Depository Services
Public Works and Government Services Canada
350 Albert Street, 4th Floor
Ottawa, ON K1A 0S5
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on Government of Canada websites are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. This is particularly true of sites that are jointly operated by a Government of Canada institution and an external organization as part of a collaborative arrangement. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material.
To obtain information concerning copyright ownership and restrictions on reproduction on this site, please contact:
Office of the Public Sector Integrity Commissioner of Canada
60 Queen Street, 7th Floor
Ottawa, ON K1P 5Y7
Toll Free: 1-866-941-6400
Government of Canada Privacy Statement
- The Office of the Public Sector Integrity Commissioner of Canada does not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or street address during your visit to its website. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail.
- All personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except the personnel of the Office of the Public Sector Integrity Commissioner of Canada who need the information to respond to a request. We do not use the information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose the information to anyone outside those who need to provide you with a response in the federal government.
Questions or comments regarding this policy, or the administration of the Privacy Act in the Office of the Public Sector Integrity Commissioner may be directed by e-mail to email@example.com or by calling 613-941-6400 or 1-866-941-6400. If you are not satisfied that we have adequately respected your privacy, you may wish to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner by calling 1-800-267-0441 or via the Internet at www.priv.gc.ca.