Referrals to the Tribunal
It is the role of the Public Servants Disclosure Protection Tribunal to determine whether or not a reprisal action has been taken.
The Tribunal has the power to grant appropriate remedies to recipients of reprisals and, when requested by the Commissioner, to order disciplinary action against those who made the reprisal.
Additional information is available on the Tribunal’s website.
Cases referred to the Tribunal
- Langille v. Transport Canada et al.
- Agnaou v. Public Prosecution Service of Canada et al.
- Dunn v. Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada et al.
- Gardiner v. Blue Water Bridge Canada
- Joy v. Blue Water Bridge Canada
- Korosec v. Blue Water Bridge Canada
- Lambert v. Health Canada
- El-Helou v. Courts Administration Service et al.
- Roberts v. Atomic Energy Canada Limited